KEEPING IT CLASSY

Tuesday, March 31, 2015


Keep it classy never trashy and a little bit sassy










The dress I'm wearing for today's outfit isn't so bright but still, it makes my day brighter than usual. I'm so in love with any bright colors lately. I feel like it gives me positive vibes to face all the negativity, difficulties and circumstances I encounter on my daily life. It will surely catch your attention if someone passes in front of you wearing this kind of dress. It's not just because of its stimulating color but also because of how sexy it is when you wear it. Specially on how your body features will certainly enhance and make you look like you've put a lot of effort in dressing up but you actually didn't. I bought this dress on an online shop here in our city. The moment I saw this, I immediately bought it without any hesitation.

When we say sexy, the 1st thing will pop into our minds are legs or cleavage, very rarely does the back come to our mind. Being sexy is not always by showing off your legs and cleavages. We should also take into consideration our sexy back. I love the open detail of this dress. It's so chic and sexy. The purse I'm using perfectly matches my dress. And for my shoes, I wore my nude pumps to make my outfit look more sophisticated. I love how everything goes well together.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

all photos published on this blog is copyrighted to (c)GeneVelasco unless otherwise stated. All photos taken without consent is of illegal action.