SALT IN THE AIR, WIND IN MY HAIR

Sunday, January 18, 2015


I'm ready to play under the sun!








Sometimes we search for years to look for the best outfit that will suit the occasion we're heading to. Basic or classic outfits are one of the primary essentials and a must have on your closet. When you’re not in the mood to dress up, basic tee is easy to mix and match with some of your outfits.

I had lots of fashion inspirations on my head this day, but still couldn't decide what to wear on our beach outing. After trying on lots of outfits, I ended up wearing a plain V-neck tee and black shorts.  This outfit is so nice and comfy to wear when you're going to have full day of fun and activities at the beach with your friends.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Gorgeous! and yes I agree! A basic tee is definitely a must-have! ;)

    P.S. Thanks for dropping by my blog. hhihi.. You have a nice blog here naman ah. hehehe :) Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg! thank you so much for granting my request Ate Rhea :) you truly inspire me to blog :* May God bless you on your upcoming project :)

      Delete

all photos published on this blog is copyrighted to (c)GeneVelasco unless otherwise stated. All photos taken without consent is of illegal action.