LIFE ON A BEACH

Saturday, January 17, 2015


Sometimes, all you need is to relax and have fun under the sun.










Midterm Exams are finally over! Hell week’s over! Yeah! Time to relax, play under the sun and jump to the beach. After all the worries and anxieties that the exam gave us, we finally have the time to enjoy and distress ourselves from strain.

My friends decided to visit the JB Amor Beach Resort located in Bolong, Zamboanga City. We took a Van to go to this place for about 40 mins from the city proper. This resort is probably one of the most beautiful beaches I’ve ever been to. From the moment we arrived, I was in a state of shock and surprise. I couldn’t believe there’s such a beautiful beach like this in my hometown.  This is a perfect place to head to if you want to get away from everything and just have a time of relaxation.













Friends that travel together stay together forever. Traveling with your friends creates better and unforgettable moments.  You create new memories and even strengthen your relationship with one another. I didn't just have fun with the scenery of the beach, but I also enjoyed the company of my beloved friends.

(Candice, Migs, Alyanaa, Kevin, Louise, Sam, Floyd, Gurb, Mud, Kheizy, Chalyn, Kathleen, Izaac, Aaliya, Ate Celine, Kuya CJ and Keith)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

all photos published on this blog is copyrighted to (c)GeneVelasco unless otherwise stated. All photos taken without consent is of illegal action.