CLASSIC BLUR

Monday, February 09, 2015




Pink isn't just a color, it's an attitude too













Patience will lead us to more than what we ask for. Each and everyone of us should learn how to wait and value what we have. we may not know, God has something better for us if we are just willing to wait and have perseverance. The outfit I showed you is what I wore on a  Bon voyage dinner party of Ate Mercy (Zac's church mate) and her soon to be hubby. They just proved to us that distance doesn't really matter when you love each other. The both of them waited so long for the right time to come, and this is the time that our God gave them. Patience and love is all you need to make things even better.

I wore my kind of mesh sheer white top to lift up my face coz I just came from a sickness in case you didn't know and hoping to know. I paired my white top with a pink jeggings to ensemble the pink details on my top. I carry on my Marice white bag that I just bought then finished the look with my nude Valentino inspired pointed heels. You'll never go wrong with a nude pumps, right?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

all photos published on this blog is copyrighted to (c)GeneVelasco unless otherwise stated. All photos taken without consent is of illegal action.