PINCH OF MINT

Friday, January 30, 2015


A mint on a white.










As a girl, it is normal to feel like you're running out of clothes even though you still got tons of clothes in your wardrobe. This feeling always comes to me. I rarely have a planned outfit look on my head or written down. Almost all the outfits I'm wearing everyday are just impromptu. haha!

Here is one of my impromptu outfit look. You can never go wrong with white. I love this outfit because of the mint detail on it. This outfit looks so simple, but on the other hand, it's stunning and elegant. I usually wear this kind of outfit when we have a family reunion going on or if I'm going to some casual events. You can always throw any color of coat or cardigan you prefer. Make sure it's stunning to the eyes.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

all photos published on this blog is copyrighted to (c)GeneVelasco unless otherwise stated. All photos taken without consent is of illegal action.