SUMMER HAS FINALLY ARRIVED

Friday, March 20, 2015


Summer, what power you have to make us suffer and like it











Summer is just around the corner and that means it’s time to start bikini and summer shopping. This blog is going to be my 1st summer blog of the year! This is so exciting! Winter is still present in some other parts of the world or maybe they are now enjoying the presence of spring, however in contrary, we can completely feel the summer season here in the Philippines. Summer is what we are all experiencing here the entire year and it’s getting hotter and hotter each day, It feels like I’m melting. 

Let’s face it, getting dressed up during summer days are sort off crucial and kinda hard for all of us. Summer season is known for dressing up with vibrant colors that are refreshing to the eyes. This is the time of the year where we have to mix and match different kinds of colors and shades for our outfit that will suit our own style.

Because it literally feels like I'm melting like an ice cream, I choose to wear one of my thinnest and comfy top on my closet. You could clearly notice from this outfit that I'm starting to dress up bright colors for summer. I paired my button up white long sleeves top with my pastel blue skort. The color combination shouts girly and at the same time a mood of garden-fresh for summer. I am loving this type of color combo. Besides, I need to pile up lots of pastels in my closet! Spot my gold heart shaped purse that completes the look perfectly!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

all photos published on this blog is copyrighted to (c)GeneVelasco unless otherwise stated. All photos taken without consent is of illegal action.