BLISSFUL VALENTINE

Friday, February 13, 2015


Love is an irresistable desire to be irresistibly desired
- Robert Frost














My Valentine and I decided to celebrate the day of hearts on the 13th day of February, mainly because supposedly we have a lunch date with my friends and I will be having a dinner date with my family on the evening of February 14. So, Friday the 13th is the most convenient day for us to spend valentines together. 

Before heading to our dinner date, we first had a couple shoot to make our valentines day a lil bit festive and of course, we should not forget to shoot my Vday outfit. haha! I've decided to use my "lacey" white croptop and paired it with my thick maroon skater skirt for me to feel the vibe of Valentine's. I used my chain black purse cause it suits my outfit and finished the look with red Parisian doll shoes that was given or harbored from my friend FATIMA haha! I then decided to wear accessories on that day to not make my look so plain and simple.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

all photos published on this blog is copyrighted to (c)GeneVelasco unless otherwise stated. All photos taken without consent is of illegal action.