Vacances en famille

Thursday, January 08, 2015




It's always the best when you're out with your family. 







This is my handsome boyfriend


On the 2nd day of January, our Family clan had a mini reunion at Ecozone Freeport, Zamboanga City. I was so happy when my father told us that we're going on a vacation or having an overnight. This kind of event in my life only happens once in a blue moon. Everyone in the family got so excited coz we've been waiting for this for so long.

And know we finally did it, I would like to thank the Lord for giving us such an amazing time and place to spent it with my family. That day and night, I felt like we're united as one again. It was a very very good way to start our year! I pray that God would give us peace and understanding within our hearts so that we may be able to accept and love each other's differences.

So much for that, I would like to share with you one of the beautiful and amazing places here in Zamboanga City, The Ecozone. This place was very relaxing, so calm and great for unwinding. Whenever you may feel down and having burden inside your heart, you may travel into this place and just chill. This could also be a nice place to hangout with your friends and love ones for this is a very solemn and peaceful place. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

all photos published on this blog is copyrighted to (c)GeneVelasco unless otherwise stated. All photos taken without consent is of illegal action.