WHO AM I?

Wednesday, January 07, 2015




Hi I’m Hanna Gene Velasco, 19 years young and I’m a life, beauty and fashion enthusiast from Philippines. I aspire to be a fashion journalist who travels all around the world, take a lot of photos of different countries and blog about it.

I’ve wanted to post some of my outfit styles, tutorials and DIY ideas for years but never had the courage to do it.  Till one day, I decided to try my luck J I’ve been thinking this for so long and I’m finally doing it.

I will be posting/blogging about the things I like, outfits and other opinions on products. My fashion is more on a shabby chic style. A lot of you might not want the style I’m in to, but I’ll do my best to try on something new and different kinds of styles like bold, glam, chic, classic and sophisticated. 


Thank You to everyone who takes the time out to read and show such an interest in the things I have to say, I will try to write and post outfits as often as I could, and I hope I could help at least a handful of you in any area that you may have needed it.


Always remember, a true style never dies.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

all photos published on this blog is copyrighted to (c)GeneVelasco unless otherwise stated. All photos taken without consent is of illegal action.