FRIDAY DENIM

Monday, February 23, 2015


When in doubt, wear jeans










I chose to wear denim this day because why not? I own this acid washed denim for so long and I stop wearing it. Yesterday, I feel like I'm running out of clothes. So, I look for some old clothes on my old wardrobe and I found this. I guess I haven't used it for about 3 years? I remember wearing it on my freshmen year in college. Good thing I didn't gave it to someone else. 

There's a lot of people celebrated their birthday yesterday. One of them is my sister and 2 of my high school best friends. I'm tasked to buy birthday cake for my Ate who's currently in Saudi right now and Tropa decided to go swimming at Regency. There's no event this week for me to wear uncomfy clothes that's why I ended up wearing this outfit. 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Denims are one of the safest bottoms anyone can wear but they can be fashionable too. They're so casual, and simple. Nice post.

    Stay Wonderful Always,
    Heide
    Kintsugi of Life

    ReplyDelete

all photos published on this blog is copyrighted to (c)GeneVelasco unless otherwise stated. All photos taken without consent is of illegal action.